Welcome to MoneyConfidence. This site seeks to present insights and intelligent tips on how to manage your money, what you can do to grow it more effectively, and other recommendations. This site was started by 2 Seattle neighbors, both MBA's. Between the two of us we have many years of experience working in the fields of banking, finance, and technology.
The following is a brief description of each of the sections on offer in this site:
- News and information on industry practices and services.
- Getting the best rates on savings, CDs, and loans.
- Avoiding fees and scams.
- Information and resources on managing debt and improving credit scores.
- What type of debt to avoid and which type to keep.
- How to improve your credit scores and minimize score penalties.
- Where to find debt and credit counseling.
- A guide to lifelong investing, resources and advice on investment choices.
- Types of investment accounts and their tax implications.
- Risk and reward information for various investment choices.
- Do-it-yourself knowledge that is simple and effective.
- Advice on how and where to save money.
- Budgeting and other cost management tools.
- Resources to save you money and time.